Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Someday you will know

Today its hard to find a job without knowing everything. In my life I graduated a degree holder course . I can use only this education only to the country who can understand and speak English. Well in my situation the country that i stayed now is a big country but mostly people can't understand and speak English . It's hard for me i can talk only to my husband but some people dont understand when I talk to my Englsih especially in answering the phone. So What i do everyday is in the net to search how to learn french languages everyday step by step. So now as i have a little now i can answer the phone a little and can communicate in the phone even few words in french at least from time to time in surfing the net i can improve my skills in french. So someday i can share without what ive learn now to whom who wants to learn and want become like me.

1 comment: